Terms & Conditions
- All Sedan, SUV and Van bookings require a minimum 4 hour notice. Any cancellations made within the 4 hour period will result in a full charge of the total ride amount including all taxes and driver gratuities. Any cancellations made within 12 hours of pick up time will result in a 50% charge of the total ride amount including all taxes and driver gratuities.
- Vehicles such as Limousines, Luxury Buses and Motor Coaches require a minimum one week cancellation notice. Any cancellations made within the 7 day period before the time of the pickup date and time will result in a full charge of the total ride amount including all taxes and driver gratuities.
- Clients may also be charged a "No Show" fee which is equal to the base fare price of the trip plus gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged if the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
Waiting Time & Stops
- Waiting time applies to all reservations after a 10 minute grace period, which ends 10 minutes after the original time of pick up.
- All airport pickups are allowed an minimum 1 hour grace period after the flight has landed to allocate for customs and baggage.
- All on route stops are billed at a minimum $15 per stop for all Sedans, SUV's, Vans and $25 for all stretch Limousines.
- Any off route will result in the reservation to change to an hourly service for which the client will be charge a 2 hour minimum charge based on the hourly rate of that particular vehicle plus any taxes, tolls and gratuities.
- A 20% price surcharge will be in effect on all Federal and Provincial Holidays. Holiday Surcharge will also affect some passengers who are travelling to other countries outside of Canada.
- Intralink Transportation is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00.
- Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Driver may terminate trip if passengers are found to have any narcotics on them and authorities may be informed. Any and all fines will be paid for by the customer.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof or open any emergency exits while vehicle is in motion.
- Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Intralink is not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
- Intralink is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Balances to be paid to the driver on the booking date before the beginning of the run.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.